We are committed to providing a high level of service to our land and royalty owners throughout our Appalachian and Central Region operations.
How to Contact Us
By Phone: (855) 476-4930
By Email: email@example.com
Email requests will automatically create a unique case number within our service platform.
- Owner Relations Hours and Important Information
Important Information to Have Ready to Talk to Owner RelationsTo help Diversified serve you better when contacting Owner Relations, please have the following information ready:
1. Your BA or Payee number, if known (see bottom of your statement)
2. Your full name
4. Your telephone number
3. Your email address
How do I submit a change in Ownership information?
Please download the Ownership Information Change for hyperlinked below and submit the applicable documents and information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via physical mail to:
Diversified Energy Company
Attn: Land Administration
4150 Belden Village Street NW Suite 410
Canton, Ohio 44718
What is the difference between Appalachia and Central owners?
Appalachia region is comprised of wells located in Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennesee, Virginia, West Virginia. Central region is comprised of wells in Louisanna, Oklahoma and Texas.
- How to Access Revenue and JIB Statements
*New* Energylink replaces Oildex to access your Revenue and JIB Statements.
If you are new to Energylink, you will need to register a new account with either your Business Associate ("BA") or Payee Number as your Energylink ID.
Sign in with Energylink
Register a New Energylink account
I am new to Diversified (coming from Tapstone, Legacy Reserves and Conoco) how do I see my Revenue/JIB statements?
Diversified Energy uses Energylink to communicate Revenue and JIB statements. To track current and future Diversified payments and billings, owners will need to setup an Energylink account using their Diversified Owner Number. All historical information will be tied to their (Tapstone, Legacy and Conoco) owner number.
Instructions for submitting form:
1. Please download and completely fill out desired form.
2. Scan the completed form into a pdf.
3. Attached the scanned form file to an email addressed email@example.com
4. Please include form name in subject (Ex. Change of Address, ACH Direct Deposit, W9)
5. Please include BA/Owner# in the body of email, Owner Name and a brief description of the issue.